Friday, March 30, 2007

Guest Review: Antibiotics


Sure, every doctor's office in Iowa City is plastered with posters from the friendly Antibiotic Resistance Task Force of Greater Iowa reminding you that if you have a virus and take antibiotics, you are contributing to the eventual downfall of our species at the hands truly bad-ass super-bacteria. But you know what? I have to get on a plane in 24 hours and I just don't have time to worry about apocalypse. Are you a head cold or a sinus infection? Who cares? Write me a script for some tasty, tasty medicine or I'll make a scene in the waiting room. And if I wake up feeling better tomorrow, you know who I'm going to thank. I'm going to thank you, Azythromiacin.

87 stars. Yeah, you sometimes cause yeast infections, but who has time to be sick?

No comments: