Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reviewed: Sundae Cones


I had my first sundae cone this summer, starting a wild affair and leading to my abandonment of the ice cream sandwich. Ever since, I find myself standing in the frozen section of the grocery store trying to decide which brand to buy. I'll go with Blue Bunny for a fix, but it's not my fav.

They all have nuts, so if you're allergic, too bad for you. The best part of the whole thing is the chunk of chocolate inside the tip of the cone.

93 stars. Sometimes during the first couple of bites a thin sliver of the chocolate shell will break off. You, however, will not notice the greasy chocolate stain it left on your pajama shirt until morning. Also, who came up with the idea to put caramel in them? It's overkill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, what rock have you been living under?
You JUST NOW found out about sundae cones?! For real?
Yes I am taunting you via your very own blog (nice job by the way)

Ruth A.
p.s. I recommend the Drumstick brand