Thursday, February 22, 2007

Reviewed: iPod earbuds


Small-eared people unite! The iPod earbuds don't fit properly in my ears. They precariously dangle, always on the verge of falling out, causing me to spasmodically keep tapping my ear making sure they stay put. I would buy another set of headphones but if I am going to go out of my way to select and buy a pair, I want a pair of the huge noise-canceling DJ kind. However, that would just be ridiculous. Not only would they be 10 times the size of my nano, but I wouldn't be able to shove them in my pocket. Not to mention, it's not like I listen to the latest underground dance beats, more like NPR podcasts and tips from Grammar Girl.

35 stars. I have to pretend like I like them because I am too lazy to buy another set of headphones.

No comments: