Friday, June 8, 2007

Reviewed: Top Chef judge Padma Lakshmi’s scar


That scar is fierce, and I never use that word. Give that doctor a medal…for being an ass. Because, really, not all scars look like that. I have two 4 inch-ers on my feet from surgery and after ten+ years they are barely noticeable.

Lucky for her she’s a knockout so the scar totally works. It’s a 6-inch, deep burgundy, raised scar on her upper right arm that she doesn’t bother hiding because she doesn’t need to. Her skin is so perfect the scar just looks like body jewelry.

Erg, this is making me mad. Life is so unfair.

66 Stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't think it's fair to say that the doctor didn't do the best he could. We have no way of knowing the severity of the injury, and this may have truly been the best that could have been done at the time. Adversly, as a wealthy celeberty Padma could have opted to have cosmetic surgery to modify her scar, but I comend her bravery for wearing it as a part of herself.